Welcome to Hattie Sherwood Campground
Hattie Sherwood Campground is located on the shores of beautiful Green Lake (Wisconsin's deepest inland lake) in Green Lake, Wisconsin. Enjoy the beautiful scenery, sandy beaches, historical winding trails, area shops and eateries, golfing, canoeing, kayaking and great fishing Green Lake has to offer. Campsites are located on grassy wooded lots in tranquil woodland settings, but come with the comfort of modern showers and restrooms.
Hattie Sherwood Campground Payments, Pay Location Code #7257 – https://www.govpaynow.com/gps/user/plc/7257
Red Sites (1-27) RV and Tent
Black Sites (28-38) Tent Only
- 50, 30, or 20 amp service on sites 1-4, 6, 8, 22-27
- 50 or 20 amp service on sites 5, 7, 9-12
- 20 amp service on sites 13-19, 21, 28-38
Amenities / Recreation
- Boat Launch
- Kayaks, Canoes, and Row Boats for rent
- Sandy Swim Beach
- Hiking/Biking Trails
- Lake view
- Modern Restroom/Showers
- Dump Station
- Potable Water
- Wood for sale
- Picnic Table & Fire Pit on each site
- Tent only sites available
- Electric Hook up only, No water hook ups available
Rates / Rules
Rates May 1st-October 15th (Excluding Holidays):
$30/night Sun-Wed with a 1 night stay
$33/night Thurs-Sat with a 1 night stay
$30/night Sun-Sat with a 2 or more night stay
Holiday Rates (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day Weekends):
$35/night with a 3 night minimum.
Special Group Holiday Rates:
$33/night with 3-5 site reservation or
$30/night with 6+ site reservation.
All holiday stays have a 3 night minimum.
- One night's fee per site required for deposit
- 2 week notice required for refund ($5 administrative fee for any refund)
- Check in at 2pm
- Check out at 12pm
- No refunds for bad weather/neighbors or early depature
- Quiet time 10pm - 8:30am
- Leashed pets allowed. Please pick up after your pet.
- No bike riding after dark
- 1 unit/tent per site
- 1 vehicle per site
- No fireworks
- 5mph in campground
- 14 day limit on reservations
- May not bring firewood in
- Children must be with parent/guardian by dark
- No moving picnic tables/fire rings
- Must be 18 or older to rent site
Hattie Sherwood Campground: 451 South Lawson Drive - Green Lake, WI 54941
Manager: D.J. Raasch
Call or Email for reservations: 920.229.1828 or email@example.com
- Open May 1st through Oct 15th
- Quiet Hours 10:00 pm - 8:30 am
- Leashed Pets Allowed
- Reservations welcomed and recommended.
- Firewood on site available for purchase.